Monday, January 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 175


Take a moment (or several) for yourself today and create something you're proud of using this Mojo Monday Sketch 174.  This week I will be focusing on our Stamp Set Artisitc Etchings.  It's one of those sets that didn't catch my eye until I saw what another stamper did.  I purchased an online class from Angela McKay and you will see all she taught me to do with it.  It is one of our cheaper sets at a low price of $14.95 :)  I'll also be spending today doing my Mojo Monday with the same set.  Here is one sample I posted a few weeks ago using Artistic Etchings cased from Lynn Pratt.


Today is the last day to purchase our Filled with Love Bundle.  Wouldn't you love to make some of the cards I showed you last week?  Here is one more I cased from Krystal (SKDELEEUW) using Filled with Love.

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Filled With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Filled With Love Bundle DSP
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz stitched poly ribbon
Tools: 2-3/8" circle Scallop punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, curly lable punch, 1" circle punch, med oval punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, paper piercing tool and mat
Accessories: bitty buttons, pearl, dimensionals

Get excited about tomorrow!  Our annual promotion Sale-A-Bration begins and last til the end of March.  For every $50 you spend with me, you will get to choose a stamp set from our mini catalog.  Grab a cup of coffee and check out this year's fabulous sets!  Tomorrow, click on this picture in the sidebar and decide which one you'd like sent to your home.

0 comments: