Monday, January 10, 2011

My First Mojo Monday Attempt

I think I have had an 'aha' moment today.  I have been a demonstrator for almost 7 years and I have never considered myself creative in the artist sense.  This is my first time participating in the Mojo Monday contest and I loved it so much.  I loved having the blue prints already created for me and all I had to do was fill in the blanks.  So, as you can see, I will send out a sketch of a card and then you let your imagination go wild.  Don't forget to send me a picture of your finished card when you are done.  This is actually a sneak peek to the video I will be posting tomorrow.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Princess Time (retired..whoops)
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Ink: pirouette pink and baja breeze
Accessories: bitty buttons (there is a small sliver of paper tied into the holes), rhinestones
ribbon: whisper white 1/4" grosgrain, 1/8" taffeta early espresso
tools: scallop trim punch, scallop circle punch, large oval punch, perfect polka dots embossing folder, sponge daubers, 3/4" circle punch, dimensionals

To order these supplies, visit my website.

3 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card and colours Beth..Loz

Cindy said...

Very cool card !!! I love it !!

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous Card!! Love the border and colors.

Hugs, Dangina