Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Pre-show

Happy Sunday.  I hope everyone has gotten to sit down and create something fun this weekend!  I know I have.  I'll be showing off our new Nature Walk stamp set and Botanical Gazette DSP from our ocassions mini catalog this week. For the week.  Be looking for Mojo Monday tomorrow and then 2 video tutorials this week.  One on using our new framed tulips embosing folder and another on using our aquapainters/blender pens.

Here is the paper and the set.
Botanical Gazette #121783 $9.95



Nature Walk #121997 $18.95

And here is a sneak peek of what's to come this week!
Tomorrow is another Mojo Monday and I'll be making mine using this set.  As far as last Monday, I am so happy to say my downline, Judy Swindell, submitted one to me.  She did a great job.  When are you going to try? Instead of just posting the sketch tomorrow morning before I get a chance to make my card, you can click on Mojo Monday on the side bar or click here.  I'll report back tomorrow night.
Judy Swindell Mojo Monday
And, one more photo I would like to share.  I wish that every girl had a momma as great as mine!  We live in different states, but both love to use Stampin' Up! products.  I kinda started this blog with her in mind.  This way I can share my ideas and teach her through my tutorials.    Thanks Mom for being my #1 fan!  I love you!  Here is her joy fold card she made me for Vtine's Day.  It's not SU! paper, but I'm working on helping her build her stash!
See ya in the morning!!
Inky Hugs to you all!!!

0 comments: