Monday, February 7, 2011

Will you help me find my mojo?

WOW!!  This one was a hard one for me.  I really wanted to use the lattice die since that is the product of the week and I'm not sure it really fits.  But...here is what I came up with for Mojo Monday 177.  The butterfly is too cartoony for this card, but my mojo just drained out of my body towards the end.  The new framed tulip embossing folder is beautiful, but it is a real challenge to resize.    Check Sharon Field's blog for a quick tutorial.  I think even after you watch this, you'll have questions.  So, don't hesitate to email me. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Nature Walk
Paper: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Botanical Gazette DSP
Ink: basic black, so saffron, early espresso (daubed the saffron around the frame and then espresso on top), riding hood red
Tools: Big Shot, framed tulip embossing folder, lattice die, butterfly punch, smaller scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch
Accessories: daubers, dimensionals, pearls

Thanks to all my ladies who joined me for my valentine camp yesterday.  I enjoy my stamp friends so much!
 

0 comments: