Thursday, February 17, 2011

You are not seeing double

I cased this beautiful card from Lee Conrey.  There are several elements to this card.

Card Tips:
As you can see, the perfect polka dots was only used on the top 2/3rds of the card.  I stamped my greeting first and then ran it through so it would go exactly where I wanted it.

The white polka piece is put on with dimensionals.  When you put two of the same color together, it's good to raise the top layer to show depth.

I don't have a video to show you how to layer the rectangle scallop clearlit, but it is the same technique as I showed during artistic etchings were.  Click here for it.

Here is my tutorial on tying bows.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Nature Walk, A Word for You
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz
Ribbon: Marina Mist 5/8" satin ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, perfect Polka dots embossing folder, Scallop retangle clearlit, aquapainter
Accessories: dimensionals, snail adhesive

3 comments:

Debbie Martin said...

Love the flower you used on this card. Wish I knew what the flower name is. Love the Card.

Unknown said...

Do you have a link for the aquapainter video? I watched Tues. video on the tulip frame, but did not see the one for the aquapainter. I do have an aquapainter, but have not used it yet so a tutorial would be great.

Beth Crocker said...

I didn't get around to making one about the watercolor. Read Saturdays for some tips. I can always show you next time you come over :)