Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek

Happy Sunday!

Don't freak out, but you only have til Thursday to take advantage of Stampin' UP!'s biggest promotion of the year, Sale-A-Bration.  For every $50 you spend, you will get to choose a free stamp set from our Sale-A-Bration mini catalog.  You can view all your options on the right toolbar.  If you have received a SAB set over the last few months, I'd love for you to send me a picture of what you have made or just leave me a comment about which ones you have and what you have done with them!!

Here are a few samples of what I have done with them.  You will remember this one from my week of "bliss".
Bliss #123217
Ornate Blossom #123916
Here is a card I have made, but I will only share a sneak peek b/c this will be a blog post in 2 weeks :)
Itty Bitty Bits #123922
The other ones I am excited to have are these.
Tooth Fairy #123862
My son is 5 and hasn't lost any teeth yet.  I know when he does, I will be so excited to leave a note from the Tooth Fairy with her seal on it :)

And last of all, Wellness Wishes.  Just a small get well set is always good to have on hand.  There is always someone who needs well wishes :)
As is always with SU!, when one promo ends, another fabulous one begins.  Starting April 1st, when you purchase $20 of product, you will be eligible to purchase a sneak peek product from our 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.  It is called Four Frames and fits perfectly with our decorative label punch.  Also, they have released a B E A Utiful new DSP(designer series paper) called Petals Paisley.  Over the next 4 days, I'll be showing you a card made with each of these 4 stamps.  Because it's not the 1st yet, I'm not even allowed to share with you the image of these stamps.  But...Friday I can.
Decorative Label Punch

So, hang tight and enjoy Four Frames!

2 comments:

Terri J said...

These cards are just gorgeous! They caught my eye right away! I love the colors of the first one and how you added the butterfly on top of the focal image. And the second one (love the colors too) and the combination of the ornate blossom and your sentiment is wonderful! I had forgotten about my color spritzer, I'll have to dig it out! Thanks for sharing!

mum of 4.... said...

Hi there
Just wondering where to get the Official tooth fairy stamp from please?
Thanks Lana