Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Technique Color Spritzer Tool & Reinking Markers

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Ornate Blossoms, Well Scripted
Paper: Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso
Ribbon: 1/8" espresso ribbon
Tools: ticket corner punch, color spritzer, daubers




This is one of the cards we will be doing Saturday at my stamp camp cased from Claudia Perry.  Our Ornate Blossoms set is a Sale-a-bration set this year and my guess is that means it won't be in the next catalog coming out in July.  Just my guess.  So, if you like it....get it quick!  There is just 1 stamp in the set for $9.95 and it only comes in wood.  Here is a quick video on how to use our color spritzer.

2 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Great tip on re-inking our markers. Can you do the same thing with the other end. I've already replaced some markers for the small tip which I seem to use a lot. Thanks for sharing. Edna B.

Beth Crocker said...

ya know...I haven't tried it on the smaller end. I'll check that out. They dry out too!