Monday, April 25, 2011

1st Birthday Invitation

Well, the time has come.  My little girl is turning 1 next month!  When I was looking for themes for her party, I spotted the only obvious choice!!!  OWLS!!!!

I found this great package, knowing I had the best punch to make the invites!!  This is very similar to another owl card I did a while ago.  Had to throw in blue eyes for my baby girl!


Supplies:
Stamp Set: I don't know what it is called.  I think it is retired, but any invite stamp would work.
Paper: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo DSP
Ink: Early Espresso (ink and marker)
Ribbon: 1/8" pink ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Circle cutters, scallop circle die, number die, modern label punch, scallop oval punch, owl punch, Bird Punch (leaves)
Accessories: rhinestones, dimensionals, gluedots

Click here to see the other card like this plus a video tutorial.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cute card. Gosh, I can't believe she is already one year old !!!!