Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is Blossoming Promotion!!

It's Friday and I am so excited to be able to share the images of our new Four Frames Stamp Set and Petals Paisley DSP with you!  Here is the 4th card in my series of Four Frames!! I cased this card from Dayanna Donng. 
I thought this was so delicate for a new baby card.  I also liked her idea of embossing 2 layers of paper.  The blushing bride hearts are punch out and then glued onto the paper then put through the big shot.  It almost looks like they have been stamped on the white paper.  Also, our medium oval punch fits perfectly in this space so you can add any sentiment without error :)  I know I already did a tutorial this week, but I have to quickly show you how I colored this ribbon!

Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Four Frames (available today!!!), Something to Celebrate (level 2 hostess set, ocassions mini)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder,square lattice embossing folder, small heart punch, decorative label punch, medium oval punch, owl punch (little heart comes from it)

Next Week: All Ocassion Spring Cards :)

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I love this card !!! And the way you did the hearts is awesome. Thanks for sharing :-)