Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Take Another Spin with me!

I don't know if you have sat down yet and looked through our Occasions Mini Catalog.  If you haven't, I promise it is time well spent :)  Time is running out b/c this catalog ends April 30th. You can click on the picture of the catalog to the right or click HERE to view the beautiful ideas SU! has come up with.

Today I will be featuring our Take A Spin stamp set.  This set is fun for all ages and is a great set to add to your collection b/c it covers just about all the main occasions you would need.  Check this out!
And with this set, you can purchase these cute spinners to complete your card!

Here is one of the cards we will be making tomorrow night at my spring card class using this set. I cased this from  lrflemming.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Take A Spin
Paper: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist
Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die, Circle Scissors Plus, mat pack, paper piercing tool, 2.5" circle punch
Accessories: Silver brads, spinner game pieces, filigree designer brads



Card Tips:
  • Size of main card 4.25" square
  • Stamp image first and then punch out using circle punch
You can put the spinner on any of these 8 occasions!  The circle stamps fit right inside our 2.5" circle punch.  I'll see you tomorrow for a Thursday Video Tutorial on Heat Embossing :)

0 comments: