Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun Father's Day Gift

So, as promised, here is what I do for the guys in my life every year.  It is a great way to be creative, but the end product is very masculine and perfect for any man's desk....or woman's..but we are talking Father's Day here ladies :)  It just so happens the die I use to make these gifts is retiring and is ON SALE!!!  It's our Card, Telephone & Address Bigz Clear Die.  The sale price is $14.96.  Gotta get it!!! 
 I use this die to make rolodex picture albums for the dads.  It's an easy way to make an album that everyone can enjoy.  The die is clear so you can cut out exactly the part of the picture you'd like to showcase.  I have done 2 different styles: the sports car version and the compact rental car version :)


Sports Car...more$$$$
Along with our Round Tab punch, you can really do great things with this little ditty :)  I also cut out white pieces using the die and wrote encouraging quotes on them about being a daddy.  Each year I go through all our photos and update their rolodexes.  I think they really look forward to it each year and it's fun to do sitting in front of the TV.  I hope you'll try this for the men in your life.  You can order this through my website.
www.bethcrocker.stampinup.net


Happy Father's Day!

1 comments:

allison said...

I would love to know where I can find the black pieces to complete this fun gift!!! Do you buy locally at a store or online? What a fun idea!