Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Catalog comes out July 1st!

I am super excited to share the new catalog with you!  It will become live a week from tomorrow so all I can show you right now is the cover.  Isn't it beautiful??
I have 2 boxes arriving at my house tomorrow, June 24th.  After my stampin club gets their free copies and of course, my momma, I have 9 catalogs ready for the taking.  If you respond to me that you want one before they go live on the 1st, you may have your catalog for $5.  After July 1st, they are $10.  So, act now :)

Also, if you would be willing to take a copy of the current catty to share with a friend, or drop off at your hairdresser's or doctor's office, I would really appreciate it and I have a special treat for you at the first camp in August :)

I'm getting all excited about the new products.  Pennants and Pinwheels seem to steal the stage along with doilies and lace.  Not usually my cup of tea, but I have seen some great things done with these products so far! 

Today I am working on a pennant for the baby shower on Sunday.  We'll see how that goes :)

Inky hugs to you all!

0 comments: