Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What is it with Owls?

Wondering what I have been working on?  Well, I am having a baby shower for a friend of mine and I saw these on Lynn Pratt's blog and HAD to make them!  Making 23 of them wasn't that much fun, but I hope the recipients like them.  I purchased the template from Lynn.  Here are all the different ones that Lynn has made.  I also didn't have time to go out and get the safety pins to put on the diaper, but that would have made it even better!
Supplies:
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Cajun Crazy, Basic Black
Ink: Chocolate Chip for sponging, pretty in pink marker on baby doll, pretty in pink ink for sponging big bow (I forgot)
Purchased Template (large owl, owl nose and diaper)
Tools:   Heart to Heart punch, circle from punch pack, 1-3/8" circle punch, 3/4" and 1/2" circle punch, Bird Punch for wings, curly label punch for feet, owl punch

0 comments: