Sunday, July 24, 2011

Downline Meeting

One of the things I really love about Stampin' Up! is the relationships I have made with other demos!  I have 2 small children and getting out is not easy.  I make time for my SU! business and that means stamping with my friends!  Some of my closest friends have begun purely as stamp customers and blossomed into real friendships!

I was fortunate to have my downline over on Saturday afternoon for a few hours.  I wanted to do something special for my girls.  I can do that b/c my downline is still small.  I got everyone who was able to come a spiral bound catalog with tabs I picked up at convention.  I am so glad there was one left for me!  I think they liked it!  We also did a card swap, I shared the Holiday Mini that was introduced at convention and then I trained some of the girls on our DBWS and demo'd My Digital Studio. It was so fun!

This week I am going to post each of the swaps I got.  I'm always amazed how all of us have different styles and likes.  I love the diversity!  Of course if all this sounds great to you, don't forget you have 1 more week to join the Southern Inkerbelles for $99 with no commitment til Dec 31st.

I'll start with my swap
This card is taken directly from our Simply Sent line of cards.  All this came in one kit.  8 cards for $12.  It was quick, easy and lots of fun!  I love how it turned out!

This is our Great Day Simply Sent kit and the stamp set that coordinates with it is called It's your day.   It's found on page 192 of the catty!

Thanks for following my blog.  Even though I don't know who all reads this, it makes me feel very special to know there are a group of ladies out there who love this company and I feel I do know you :)

Inky hugs!

0 comments: