Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello From Convention!!

Hey everyone!!  I am having so much fun at convention in Salt Lake City.  I forgot how dry it is here so my eyes  hurt and my nose is so dry!!  But, I'm having fun.  Our theme this year is GROW and this is the picture of the main stage.  I am sharing a huge room with 5000 other demos from US and Canada!  It is such a rush!  This is how crazy these people are!
One of the bonuses of going to convention is all the free products we get.  This is what I got when I first came it and picked up my bag.  Since then I have gotten a free pack of holiday mini catties and a simply sent kit along with great ideas!! 
A great demo bag, a catalog in a beautiful binder with tabs and 4 stamp sets.  YEAH!!!!
Ok, I'm counting on you guys reading everything I write from convention b/c I am paying $6 an hour for the internet!!!  YIKES!!

I did want to share a few things while I am still on the clock.  I will get my whole hours worth of wi-fi!

Announcing the new Holiday Mini Catalog!  SU! chose to debut the holiday mini this year at convention!  I have the mini in my hot little hands right now.  Due to policy, I can't share pictures with you, but I can tell you what to expect.  I will have them out at my downline meeting, but the rest of you will have to wait til Sept 1st to see the goods!!  Here are a few BIG highlights!!
SU! has come out with their own Simply Scoring Pad!  It is super and even fancier than some you can get at craft stores.
A great holiday set that coordinates with one of my favorite sets, "It's a Wrap".  This set has holiday stamps to wrap as many hershey nuggets as possible!
Some designer fabric to die for along with DSP that will make you smile.
A new Letterpress plate along with Mica Flakes.  They are very shimmery snowflakes to add to your projects.
A die that cuts out christmas stockings, mini jingle bells and a new christmas embossing folder!
An adorable Christmas stocking build-a-punch 
AND...my favorite product from the Holiday Mini Catalog...
A set called 25 and counting.  If you can imagine, it is a set with 25 stamps in it to make an adorable Advent Calendar!  In addition to the stamps, they are offering a very interesting new die.  It's called Peekaboo Frames.  It has 5 cutouts that are windows with little doors that open up....in case you wanted to put some candy in something.
I can't wait to show you all these new products.
Sorry no pictures today...company policy. 
Hopefully I'll have more info tomorrow.
Don't forget to RSVP to my open house so you can earn 5% off your order!

Ok, next post will be for my downline only, but check it out and see what kind of benefits you get when you are a SU! demo!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! The pictures are great!! I will send you an email with my choices. Have a great time!!