Friday, July 8, 2011

I know you are asking yourself....

Beth, where can I get a copy of My Digital Studio to put on my computer at home!!??

Click here to go directly to my SU! webpage to see all the great products you can buy for a fraction of the price!

Here is the full version of MDS for $79.95.
Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: create photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door or print it at home.

Here is the express version for $39.95 to get you started and then you can build your program with only what you want!
This downloadable version comes with the full software and fresh, minimal digital content using Stampin’ Up!’s artwork, designs, and colors! Windows and Mac compatible.

Includes over $50 worth of content:
• 12 Designer Series paper patterns
• One 9-piece stamp brush set
• 81 embellishments
• 26 punches
• Five designer templates (24-page 11" x 8-1/2" photobook, 7" x 5" postcard, 5" x 7" postcard, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" greeting card, 4" x 9-1/4" trifold card)

Here is our stamp set, "Aviary".  This is the image you will see on my website if you'd like to buy this digital version of this set.
This is what the DSP looks like when you buy is digitally!  Aren't those beautiful papers??

Ok, thanks to all of you who aren't interested at all in Digital Crafting for following my blog this week.  I hope if you have thought about it at all, this week may have convinced you that you have to have it!  At least the starter version.  If you are in town, I would be happy to give you a personal lesson on how to use the software.

Have a great weekend and get excited about "Sunny Days keepin' the Clouds Away" next week!

0 comments: