Friday, July 29, 2011

Last Swap Card

Today's card was made by Stephanie Kokan.  My newest Inkerbelle.  I am so proud of you Stephanie and how you jumped right in and are doing AWESOME!!!  I love this card.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies, Curly Cute
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Tools: Modern Label punch

Originally I wasn't as big a fan of this set b/c it reminded me too much of my grandmother's doilies.  But, Stephanie, with this color combo, you have made a believer out of me.  THANKS!

DON'T FORGET!!!  Today is the last day to rsvp for my first Christmas Card Camp on August 14th.  Click here to see my post for this class!

Also here is the link to my post that taught how to mat the decorative label punch.  Apply this same technique to the modern label punch.

0 comments: