Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Luggage Tag

2 years ago I made the trip out to convention.  I couldn't believe how many brown suitcases there were.  So, I ran to Hancock today (50% off coupon) and tried to get some pleather or something a little hardier than cotton.  I ended up settling for vinyl.  I think that is what this is.  This is my luggage identification tag.  I think it'll look great with my chocolate suitcase.
Supplies: 
Red and White Vinyl(1/8yd each)
Tools: Big Shot (yep...cuts through vinyl!!) Flower Folds die, crop-a-dile ( can punch holes in leather)
Ribbon: 5/8" satin espresso

I have the reverse colors on the other side with a knot sticking out the back too.  So, when it flips around, there is no front or back.  I just hope that little chain holds this baby on!

I will be leaving Wed morning to drive to Atlanta to meet my mom to fly out to convention.  So, no post will be in your box on Wed morning.  I'll be posting throughout the day during convention.  I just checked to see if my camera will upload to my netbook and we are a go!  So, no photoshop to make the pics pretty, but I think you'll still love what I'll be sending you!!

If you are in my downline, I will be uploading pictures of things I can buy in the memento mall.  Please check this everyday so you don't miss anything.  I can get you whatever you'd like.  Last time I mailed a box home with all I got so don't hesitate!  Love you all and can't wait to see you on the 23rd!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! I love it. Have a good time at the convention. Thanks for sharing this idea with us.

Carol said...

What a smart idea...you are sure to find your suit case anytime...have a fabulous time!