Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More Swap Cards!

Today's swap was given to me by Kimmy Parker.  She is my researcher.  She is a great blog hopper and shares all sorts of new ideas with me.  AND...another reason I love her is she brings me gifts all the time.  Thank you, Kimmy!  I appreciate all of it!
Supplies: 
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black, Just Add Cake DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Tools: Petite Pennants Builder punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch (seeds), Scallop edge border punch
Accessories: dimensionals, multipurpose liquid glue, sponge daubers, snail adhesive

Card Tips: To create the 3 color watermelon, cut 1 extra pennant and place it on top the piece you want to sponge to make the same edge.

Thanks Kimmy!

0 comments: