Saturday, July 9, 2011

My new catalog TOP 10!

Well, hopefully you have gotten a chance to dive into the new catty.  Either with your hard copy or through my blog.  I have a wishlist 2 miles long, but I wanted to share with you my top 10 new products!  I'll be getting my order on Monday so when I get back from convention, I'll be sharing lots of new things with you!

#10 Clear Block Cleaning Cloth- If you remember an emergency post I did a month ago or so, if you wash your blocks with a mild detergent (dawn), your clear stamps will stick VERY well!  Maybe this will take the place of that.
#9 Clear-Mount Cling Foam- I am not exactly sure if this foam is to convert existing wood stamps or only ones that haven't been assembled yet.  I'm sure I'll do a video on this as soon as I figure it out.  I'd love to convert all my wood stamps.  We'll see if I get lucky!  We also sell clear stamp set cases so I would have a box to put them in.
#8 Our new In Colors- they are Island Indigo, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral.  This picture is of cards you buy to add to your color coach.  It's a must for me b/c I am color challenged :)
#7 Ruffled Ribbon- This ribbon is exclusive to the new in colors.  I really like it along with the scalloped ribbon I'm sure you'll be seeing more of :)
#6 Kidoodles
#5 Beau Chateau Fabric - the colors that go with this are Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Soft Suede and VeryVanilla.  Just simple.

#4 Houndstooth Embossing Folder
#3 Nursery Time
#2 It's a  Wrap - These little strips are cut out and then wrapped around Hershey Nuggets and put into our Bitty Box made with the big shot.  This will be one of my first camps of the new catty!
and # 1.... Button Buddies - I am very excited about this set. Each stamp has a place for one of our coordinating buttons.  This will also be one of my first camps so you can look forward to getting this set very shortly when you come to my house for camp :)

0 comments: