Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Frankie Mini Milk Carton

One of my favorite things about the Big Shot is how many fun boxes and treat holders it makes....and I don't have to cut anything!  My most recent big shot accessory purchase was the mini milk carton die.
I'm still in Halloween mode.  Over the next 5 days, I will be revealing to you my next Halloween class on Monday October 10th.  It is adorable.  I will say,the final project will appear much larger in the picture :)  Here's...........Frankie!

Is he the cutest thing ever????  Sorry it's a little blurry.  These mini cartons can be filled with candy to be the perfect gift for anyone.  Here it is from the side so you can see the neck bolts :)
Supplies: 
Paper: Lucky Limeade, basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black marker and ink for sponging
Tools: Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Die, scissors, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, paper piercing tool
Accessories: sponge dauber, black brads, sticky strip

2 comments:

Amy West said...

Love this! I just got the milk carton die and I'm using it all the time!

Patti Willey said...

Neck bolts! Cool!