Friday, September 2, 2011

Hair Bow/ Fabric Class

Announcing my Hair Bow/ Fabric Class
I am so excited to introduce a whole different side of Stampin' Up! to my friends who just aren't into the paper craft part of my business. You probably didn't even know we sold fabric :) In this class we will be making a headband, 2 baby clippies, 2 big girl bows and a broach. We have several fabrics to choose from if you don't like the ones I have used. In this class, we will focus mostly on how to make the tradition boutique bow. We will provide you with a picture tutorial along with access to my youtube video tutorial. In addition to all these projects, the 2 tutorials, you will go home with a bunch of extra supplies to make more of these at home including extra ribbon, hairclips, fabric and buttons.

ALL OF THIS FOR $25!!

I will need this rsvp by next Friday the 9th. We are limiting each class to 10 people so if more want to participate, we will open a 2nd class!  Click here to rsvp

CLASS SUPPLIES: A glue gun, dental floss and sharp scissors

I really hope you are as excited about this class as I am!

0 comments: