Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Lane Gift Tags

Here are the tags we made for the class.  I only used 1 die and it's called Two Tags.  How appropriate,

Supplies:
Stamp Set: From Santa
Paper: Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin Kit
Ribbon: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, two tags die, 2-3/4" scallop circle punch, 1/8" hold punch, 1/2" circle punch
Accesories: glue dots.

Card tips.  On the christmas lights tags, it's hard to see, but there is a small red circle at the top.  For that, punch a 1/8" hole punch in some cherry cobbler.  Then, go back and put the 1/2" circle punch around it.  I don't know about you, but I can't punch in the center of something perfectly to save my life.  This works every time!  The rest of the stuff on the tags are stickers from the kit.

1 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh Beth! Yet another die I don't have but has been on my List! These are great!So colorful! Are they made strictly from DSP or dsp glued onto card stock? pwilley21@gmail.com