Friday, October 7, 2011

Matchbox Die

Well, once I bought the adorable candy wrapping stamps, It's a Wrap, I had to get our big shot die to cut out the perfect size box to put them in.  I demo'd this at my last workshop.  So fun!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: It's a Wrap
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Window Sheet
Ink: Pacific Point,  Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Big Shot, Matchbox Die, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, crease pad
Accessories: stampin Dimensionals, old olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

It's hard to see, but I have used a window sheet to make the cover for the box.  Why would I want to hide those adorable wrapped nuggets?
You can see the embossing a little better here.  The box really looks plain w/o a little pizzazz!
Then, it fits 4 little hershey nuggets right inside.  I stamped the cake image again and cut it out and put it on top with a dimensional.  I think this really turned out cute :)  I might have to get the holiday version of these candy wrappers :)

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Great project, Beth...one of these days I have to buy this die....you are tempting me!