Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowman Button Buddies

Here is another card I found on Mary Fish's site.  I really wanted to use the new frame embossing folders and I love the snowman with the white button.  I also have a ton of Christmas Lodge DSP left over from my class :)  One tip to share using the embossed frames.  You'll need to cut your piece of paper smaller than the actual folder or you will get the impression of the edges of the folder on your paper.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs, Button Buddies
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Christmas Lodge DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Tools: Big Shot, designer frames embossing folder, snowflake punch, small oval punch, large oval punch, owl punch (heart)
Accessories: basic rhinestones, dimensionals, neutral buttons

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

VERY cute and love the colors!!! I just ordered both of these yesteray to match to the paper as well. Thanks for the inspiration though I don't have that set!