Thursday, January 19, 2012

My first guest blog!

Well, this is very exciting for me!  My dear old KD sorority sister invited me to do a guest blog on her blog called Life For Dessert.  Logan is a hilarious writer of all kinds of things.  I'm so focused in my little crafting world, that I forget all the other great fun things about life out there!

Click here to see my guest post and enter to win a free stamp set and coordinating heart sweet treat cups.  Here are the projects I shared with her audience.  I will have tutorials for a few of these things hopefully by Friday :)  We have the stomach bug around here :(




Please check out Logan's site!  I appreciate her so much!
Inky Hugs.
PS...Less than 1 week until Sale-A-Bration starts!

2 comments:

jody said...

Eye-catching!

Carol Carriveau said...

Congratulations on being a Guest Blogger on your friend's blog....you did a great job! and now I need to order that stamp set...been looking at it for a long while...thanks for reminding me about it and for giving such great inspiration. And your friend's blog is great!