Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Designer Cuts

Seriously, there are several products in our catalogs that just don't get noticed!  I'm one who wouldn't notice these.  But, I was trying to demo products that could be used by all different levels of stampers.  These are perfect!  I cased this card directly from the occasions mini catalog.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: P.S. I love you

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Designer Cuts
Tools: Big Shot, Heart Framelits (cut out one and pasted it on the inside of the card)
Accessories: twitterpated buttons and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

As you can see, I used our new smooch spritz.  I think most people loved it.  It's definitely a product that needs to be played with so you get a handle on how far away to spray, etc.  This was a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

It looks like a fun product and certainly enhanced the beautiful pre cut card!