Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Neighbor

After 3.5 years, a family has finally moved into the house next door to us.  I have been praying for kids and a sweet mother to be my friend!  Prayer was answered a few weeks ago and I couldn't wait to make something for her.
Part of it was selfish.  I have been wanting to try the muffin batter in the plastic canister.  Do you know what I am talking about?  Well, it only makes 6 big muffins so I had to go mini.  And, if you are like me, I have at least a dozen vases from over the years stacking up in my pantry.  So, I dumped all the muffins in there, added some soft suede striped ribbon and this AWESOME new flower I learned how to make!  Click here for the tutorial! I made mine in Riding Hood Red and sprayed it with our champagne smooch spritz.  Very pretty!  Then I stamped "hi" and punched it out with the little jewelry tag and used a dimensional to stick it right to the vase.  She was so appreciative and that's all I ask!!
Here are some other views.

Recycle those Vases for someone who'll appreciate it :)  YUM!!!!

0 comments: