Friday, February 24, 2012

Petal Cone Baby Gift

SO, I love making beautiful packaging when I go to any kind of shower.  I am ruthless.  Always looking for a new customer and then in turn, a friend!  I stayed up for an hour or so making hairbows for my friend's new baby girl to be.  Then, I made this to put them in!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Baby Prints
Paper: Pink Pirouette, white
Ink: versamark and our new vanilla scented embossing powder
Tools: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, perfect polka dot embossing folder, crop-a-dile
Accessories: retired Pretty in pink ribbon


Here's another view!
She was very excited!  I was bummed though b/c the mommy to be didn't open the gifts in front of everyone...oh well, can't blame a girl for trying :)

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

So sweet....I have resisted buying this die but the more I see, the more I am re-thinking! TFS!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the inspiration! I love to make my own packaging too when I can, so I've made a few of these cute cones and will use them for a variety items throughout the coming year. Thank you again for the great ideas.