Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Book Mark

Do you follow Inking Idaho?  Becky Roberts is a fabulous artist and demo!  You should check her out.  This is where I got today's project.
Supplies for Envelope:
Stamp Set: PS I love you
Paper: Calypso Coral, White, Pool Party Lucky Limeade, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink: Calypso Coral, basic black, lucky limeade
Tools: Big Shot, Petite Pocket Die, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch and 1/2" circle punch, 5 petal flower punch (for the leaves)

Isn't this fun?  It's a little folder to put Valentine's in.  I'd like to make these for my mom's book club for Valentine's Day.  I hope I can do it. Don't get your hopes up mom :)
Here's the bookmark a little closer up.
All the same supplies, but using the 2 tag die to make the bookmark.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
--Holly