Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Morning Class Paper Flower Arrangement


I am so sorry this is late again, but I am excited to offer another morning class this month!  We will be making a bouquet of either daffodils or Gerber daisies to put in this cute watering can.  I assure you this project is WAY more adorable in person.

A note of warning, the daffodils are very easy, but the gerber daisies are quite involved...NOT HARD...just involved.  You may not finish the whole bouquet in class, but could easily finish at home.

This class will be $20 and that includes the can and floral wire

I will offer my discount on any of the punches used on this project along with the daisies #2 die used to make the gerbers.  You must let me know that in your rsvp.

I hope you can make it and please bring a friend!

I will need the RSVP by Thursday noon and no later.  Sorry for the late notice.
Here are some up close images of the 2 flowers.

This project is so beautiful!  I hope you can make it!  I will give more details after the class has occurred :)

2 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I've never seen Daffy's made like this so pretty! And perfect timing for March of Dimes Daffodil Days!

Carol Carriveau said...

Would love to attend this class...but coming from CA.... Hope you send out a tutorial after your class. Have a great day!