Monday, June 25, 2012

Downline Fun!!

I must admit, my favorite gathering of the quarter is with my Inkerbelles!  Finally after 8 years of loving this job, I have really cool, sweet, and talented friends who love doing it with me!  And, I get paid a little bit too :)  Can't beat that!  I am the kind of person who stays in her own little box.  I love it that my friends all have different styles and likes so they open my eyes up so I can appreciate all types of styles. Our personalities are all very different, yet I love each one of them!  I even have some adopted girls who come to my meetings!  Bigger the better I say!  I couldn't say all this and not remind you of the awesome June special for new demonstrators!

In 8 years, I have only seen a handful of times when it was cheaper to join this amazing company!  It is now $99 to join which is a steal compared to all the other companies out there! But did you know you can completely customize it now?  No longer does the company dictate what you need to start your biz or hobby :)  That is so fun!!

 You also will receive $50 of extra product to add to your already incredible stash! 
Make a Cake Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Make a Cake Stamp Set
Patio Party Collection DVD
Patio Party Digital CD

Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Patio Party DSP


So, that said, would you like to be one of my Inkerbelles?  I'd love to have you!!  Stay tuned for a big announcement from the Inkerbelles coming later this week.  And...I'll be sharing all the swaps from our meeting!

0 comments: