Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Christmas Card #3

So, I like the new ink pads a lot, but it is taking a little time to get used to.  I have found when I do a sponging project in a class situation, it completely gets dried out.  I'll have to start collecting the reinkers too. Even they work differently.  Very juicy so don't use as much as you did with the old formula.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Evergreen
Ink: Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Shot, square lattice embossing folder, label framelits
Accessories: stampin sponges, dotto respositionable adhesive and dimensionals

So, how'd I do it?  Pick the frame you want to be the center image of your card.  Put that aside.  Then, pick the frame 1 smaller and cut out the image.  Then, use the larger one on the outside of that to create a frame.  Lay it on top the card piece and sponge going from in to out.  That probably didn't make sense.  Let me know if you need clarification.  Then I sponged around the outside.


1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful, Beth! I had to look at your pic a few times and then, walah! I got what you were saying! TFS!