Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gift Packaging

I love this idea. It's so great to have for a teacher's gift or anything? And it says, "I care enough about you to make this for you." It's part of the gift.  I was inspired by my downline, Caren, on this one.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, White
Ink: Gumball Green
Tools: Big Shot, designer rosette die, snow furry die, Holiday Ornaments framelits
Accessories: cherry cobbler baker's twine, basic rhinestones

And here's the closeup of the tag.  I'll probably make these for my presents this year.  It's nice that we have so many colors to choose from.  I can always find a color to match whatever wrapping I chose.



1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Wonderful decorations on the white bag...I love working with this ornament bundle! TFS!