Tuesday, January 29, 2013

All Dressed Up

Do you remember watching the video on the pop up dress card?  Well, I have it; I made it; and it's stinkin' cute!!  Check out the decorative edges.  They slide into slits when you close up the card.  I'm amazed at the supply list.  It's actually shorter than usual.  Remember I told you how to get this set at a huge discount?


Supplies:
Stamp Set: All Dressed Up
Paper: Sycamore Street DSP (SAB), white, black
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Big Shot, Pop Up card base and dress form die, dress up framelits
Accessories: Pool Party ruffled ribbon, basic rhinestones, jumbo rhinestones

 
This is my poor attempt of making the front of the card.  Not too bad :)

stripes embossing folder


Here is the back.  I just used the cutout from the front and pasted it on the back.  Very Fancy :)  But, you can see how the front tabs fit in the slots.  Very cute!


Because this pop up suite is on the more expensive side, I have to think more pop up images will be added in the next catty.  Just my thought :)

0 comments: