Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Candle Card

I must say in my 9 years of SU!, the most beautiful card I have ever seen and then been able to make myself was the tea light candle card we made at Christmas.  I have put it away with my Christmas decorations so I can bring it out every year from now on!!  Until that next WOW card comes out.

Because I loved it so much, I thought I would try it again in the spring form.  This is what I came up with.  Not even close to the one made at Founder's Circle, but I tried :)

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Nature Walk, Seasonal Sayings
Paper: Pool Party, White, Primrose Petals Coredination paper, poetry dsp, vellum
Ink: versamark, primrose petals, pool party
Tools: Big Shot, honeycomb embossing folder, frames embossing folder, decorative label punch, heat tool, large oval punch, 1/2" circle punch, cordinations sanding system
Accessories: Primrose petals ribbon, pool party satin ribbon (SAB), dimensionals, glue dots, battery tea light

Man....that's a lot of product!

0 comments: