Thursday, January 17, 2013

Center Step Card

A very special friend of mine just had a birthday and the card I made for her had to be perfect!  What do you think?  Here are the directions on how to make a center step card.  Much easier than I thought it would be.
 Supplies:
Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
Paper: Cajun Craze, Vanilla, soft suede, espresso, comfort cake dsp
Tools: decorative label punch, bird punch, owl punch, woodgrain embossing folder, dotted scallop border punch
Accessories: googlie eyes, dimensionals


2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love this style of card...forget about doing them...so thank you for inspiring me!

Kristine said...

Hi, I just saw this card on Pinterest and LOOOVE it!! What super cute owls and love the center step card. Bet she really loved receiving this. :) Now I need that owl punch, lol. Thanks for the inspiration!!