Monday, January 7, 2013

Let it Snow?

As I said yesterday, I was whisked away from my craft world into the business of Christmas.  So, there were a few Christmas Cards I didn't get to share with you.  Of those, I picked the ones that could easily be converted to Winter Birthday cards.  It's always funny to think of snow in January when you live in Alabama.  My sister in law texted me a picture of her backyard in Cleveland.  My son immediately said, "I want to live there."  Piles of snow...
Supplies:
Stamp Set: More Merry Messages, Bold Snowflake (retired on the 2nd)
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, White
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Tools: blossom punch
Accessories: jumbo pearls, dimensionals

I'm sorry if you didn't get a chance to get this single stamp.  It's awesome and coordinates with our blossom punch.  Instead of the Merry Message, you could easily put any greeting on your card.  Love it!!  Not sure I would send it as a bday card in the south, but up north, knock yourselves out!


1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

So pretty - and yes, perfect for Winter cards...thank you cards or any other kind. TFS!