Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fun Stamp Day

I had the privilege to hang out with some of my downline and other local demonstrators Saturday.  It was an all day stamping event and let me tell you.  That is the fastest 7 hours I have experienced in a long time.  I had such a wonderful time with friends and used new products that I would have otherwise not purchased.  The set we got as part of our fee was the Oh, Hello Set.  I was very impressed with the cards they came up with and I'll share those with you over the next couple of days.
 
This card is called a Z fold.  I've seen them for years, but never made one quite like this.  It's very easy.  Just fold your card like you have always done, but then fold the front of the card back on itself.  Very pretty!

 
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Oh, Hello
Ink: So Saffron
Paper: Bashful Blue, White, Tea Time DSP
Tools: Big Shot, oval framelits
Accessories: antique brads, vanilla seam binding, crochet rosettes, doilies
 
Here is a better view.
 
 

0 comments: