Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sale-A-Brate in the AM

Announcing my Sale-A-Bration in the morning class!
Friday Feb 22nd 9:30 AM
I have several customers who for different reasons can't make it to evening classes.  I was supposed to be teaching 3D papercrafting through the university this winter, but I didn't have enough interest.  So...that leaves my Fridays open for a few weeks.  Thus....a morning class!  I have used every product in the Sale-a-bration catalog except vintage verses.  So, if you need some help deciding which product(s) you'd like to get over the next month, come use them all.  If you didn't get the evite, please let me know if you'd like to join us.

This class is 5 cards for $15 and $10 more for an extra set.  With a $50 order, you will get the class for free and a free set from the SAB catalog.

Please bring adhesive and scissors.

RSVP: Feb 13th at noon.

Please bring your friends.

0 comments: