Friday, March 15, 2013

Feeling Sentimental?

As usual, I wasn't drawn to this SAB set.  But, over the weeks I have seen some beautiful things done with it.  I'm always thinking of those stampers who don't have the access to as many products as I do.  I look at the list of my supplies for each project I share and feel the frustration of those who don't have it.  I'm happy to share this project that my friend, Brian, made.  7 products and two (cardstock and stamp set) could be free with a $50 order.  As a bonus, this is a great masculine card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Feeling Sentimental, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Black and White
Ink: Red and stazon black
Tools: corner rounder

2 comments:

Brian King said...

Love it, Beth! You really don't have to do too much with this set, huh? It's pefect for the "quick stamper". Thanks for sharing!

Carol Carriveau said...

I agree with you Beth.... This is my favorite of the SAB sets offered. TFS!