Thursday, March 14, 2013

Smarty Pants

As a demonstrator, I get a monthly magazine with all kinds of great ideas.  If you'd like to see what they showed this month, go here.  Also, I don't know if you have seen the new customer website.  It's almost as addicting as Pinterest.  Check it out.  One more thing.  Because of our 25th anniversary, remember, we are releasing some of our favorite past stamps.  Each set will have one image that is new.  We will release one set a month, but all 12 sets will be available til March 2014!!

January:  Many years ago, my mom made me an adorable card with this first little present.  It came with a little bear and she learned how to use the blender pen.  Oh the memories :)
Best Of Birthdays Clear-Mount Stamp Set
February:  I remember all these.  The lips one is the new one.
Best Of Love Stamp Set
March: Good Times
Best Of Flowers Clear-mount Stamp Set
Ok, here is your Smarty Pants.  I used my color coach to help me pick my color combo.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions (SAB), Petite Pretties(SAB)
Paper: Soft Suede, white, pirouette pink
Ink: Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Pink Pirouette
Tools: Big Shot, cloud embossing folder, petite curly punch (SAB)
Accessories: basic rhinestones, white bakers twine, glue dots, dimensionals
 
 
 




 

 
 

1 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

This may be a duplicate comment - may have one pending...! But I really like your card and the colors you chose. TFS!