Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big News for Stampin' Up! and a bday present from me


 
 


I love when SU! does color changes!  They did it 3 years ago and are ready to do it again.  I know so many who get really upset that their favorite colors are going away, but we always fall in love with the new colors and we can say that SU! is on trend in the color world!  I am thrilled to share with you the new color palette!


I love what they have done!  All the colors coming back are the ones I was so sad to see let go.  I have been using so much pool party and Coral lately.  The DSPs usually dictate what colors I choose so I'm here to tell you the DSPs will be as beautiful as ever and we will LOVE these new combos!

But...just in case this news makes you a little teary, let me announce that this is my SU! Birthday month!  I joined SU! 9 years ago April 16th.  A perfect month to join and it has only gotten more fun each year.  So, I have a birthday present for you!

FREE Tax and shipping on EVERYTHING for Three Days starting Sat April 6th.
 
Stampin UP! is offering free shipping for these 3 days only...but since it's my bday, I'm going to pay your tax too!  I do this every year and love it!
 
If you are interested in taking advantage of this promotion, look around at all the retiring colors/ribbon/DSP and get it while it lasts.  Once we announce these things, the items go fast!  You can do this 2 ways.
1.  You can click here and go straight to my website and order anytime this weekend (I'll reimburse your tax) and click products<shop now.  Make sure you sign in.
2.  I will be out of town at my FIL's wedding this weekend, but I will be home by Sunday.  If you don't want to order directly from my website, you may shoot me an email and I will put all your orders in on Sunday when I get back.
 
AND....If you have been thinking about joining SU! and doing what I do at any level of your choosing, I am offering free shipping/free tax and our new paper trimmer to anyone who signs up this weekend!  Let me help you make the best decision I ever made!!  You have til August to reach any type of quota :)  Plenty of time to see if SU! works for you!!

0 comments: