Sunday, April 21, 2013

Have you gone Hybrid yet?

Well, I'm not sure what happened, but I am all about My Digital Studio right now.  One of my favorite nights of the year was last Thursday.  My downline meeting!!  I love my girls!  We eat at the local Mexican restaurant, I talk too much, we share a project and then we try to help each other with our businesses.  It's awesome.  It helps that I genuinely love each one of these ladies.  For our swap this month, I picked CAS (Clean and Simple).  I said only 1 layer in addition to the main cardstock.  Those are very difficult for me.  Because I am so hung up on MDS, I wanted to share a hybrid project with my downline to get them jazzed about it as much as I am.  A hybrid project uses both MDS and paper elements.  Here is what I came up with.
I used our Spec-tacular stamp set which is one of our single stamp selections.  I love it!  MDS made wrapping the saying around the card very easy.  Can't do that in WORD.  If you can't see it, the words say, "Have a Spec-tacular Day."  Then I just put, "You're one in a million!" mixed in.  The glasses are embossed and there is crystal effects on the popped up pair.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Spec-tacular, MDS font (juice)
Paper: Pool Party, White
Ink: versamark
Tools: MDS, dotted scallop ribbon punch, heat tool,
Accessories: dimensionals, pool party and early espresso embossing powder, crystal effects, basic pearls

0 comments: