Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Photopolymer Stamps Demo Video

Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set - Stampin' Up!

**Smartphone followers:  Please click on the post name to see the videos.  Can't see in an email.**
A few weeks ago, I shared with you the announcement about the photopolymer stamps release.  The video was entertaining and a great tease for what was to come.  Now we actually have an  information video.  When I first started stamping (even before I knew about SU!), I bought some clear stamps at the local craft store.  I don't remember loving them and there are other companies like ours who have been selling them for years.  But, one of the wonderful things I love about SU! is they aren't the type of company who just want to be first.  They are so quality-minded and that is why they win the awards.  Anyway, every product we release is of the highest quality which is how I know I am going to love this new type of stamp.  I'm sure the wood and the cling stamps will stick around so those of you who loathe change, rest assured.  I will admit, I'm not a huge fan of this actual set, but that's only b/c I haven't seen the smarter artists really get their hands dirty with it.  Check out this video and at the end, I saw an image I had not seen before.  That gets me excited for what is coming out in just a few short weeks!  Smartphone followers, please click on the post name b/c you won't be able to see this video in your email.

0 comments: