Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Choose Your Own Kit Class

So, my daughter only has 2 weeks of school left and my son only has 3 weeks left.  I've decided not to overdo my class schedule for this month.  I need to clean my house, and deal with the canvas that is my yard and plan Katie's 3rd birthday party.  Along with swatchbooks for teachers, cub scouts.  So, announcing my...
 CHOOSE YOUR OWN KIT CLASS on May 14th at 6pm.
RSVP Saturday May 4th
You may choose from any of these kits. 
You may even order extras to take home with you if you can't choose one. 
AND NEW CATALOG IS INCLUDED 
Here are your 6 options..
All Dolled Up Kit Class $25 for 10 cards adhesive included
Fancy Friends Kit Class $25 for everything to make 16 cards
Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit
Paper Pumpkin Journals $ 25 includes block and an extra surprise
March Paper Pumpkin Card Kit $25 plus a surprise
April Paper Pumpkin Kit $25 plus surprise
 
Bloomin' Bouquet Kit Class  $20 - 13 3D flowers




 

0 comments: