Monday, June 10, 2013

Bloomin Bouquet in action

 
Bloomin' Bouquet Kit
Ordering information:
Item 134542 $12.95
While supplies last.
Kit contents:
  • 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12" X 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
  • 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)

I loved being able to make this cute gift for the secretary at school.  She was happy someone thought about her.  Can't hurt being on the good side of the secretary :)

Of course I forgot to take a picture at home so sorry about the Car shots :)

One of the main reasons we do this is to make others happy.  I was so glad I could do that with this really easy kit. I plan on ordering more of these for future needs :)

0 comments: