Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Empty canisters??

I am, by definition, opposite of a hoarder.  I throw everything away and am the first person to get rid of retired products.  But, when it comes to the empty accessory canisters, I have a plethora!  I am so happy I found the perfect use for them from another awesome stamper.

I love this adorable treat pop and it was so quick to make with our punches.  And, as you can see, totally irresistible to small children!


Supplies:
Paper: Island Indigo, White, Mosaic DSP
Tools: 2-1/2", 1-3/4" and 1" circle punches, large scallop punch, crop-a-dile, hot glue gun
Accessories: pool party bakers twine, silver button (retired), pool party seam binding, cello bag, glue dots, lollipop stick


For the stick, just use the crop-a-dile to poke a hole through the plastic of the canister.  Then I filled the hole with hot glue and stuck the stick in.  I held it just long enough for it to set and then let it dry propped up on something.  You can fill this with any candy you'd like.  I never show the candy you can put in my treat projects b/c I'll eat the whole bag...:)








0 comments: