Thursday, June 13, 2013

Seriously?


Have you been playing around with the idea that you'd like to see what this Paper Pumpkin is all about?  Even as a demonstrator, I get really excited when my box arrives each month.  These projects are so simple that they are appropriate for all ages.  I'm doing a kids' class using them.  This is similar to the All Dolled Up Kit I shared with you earlier.  You can do exactly what the kit tells you, or you can use it as a spring board to create more intricate cards.  Up to you.  This is a great gift for a granddaughter during summer break or even an elderly mother who needs something simple to keep her mind fresh.

This is advertised as a monthly subscription, but you can put it on hold for a month or quit anytime.   Go here to read more about it.  https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=82337

Here is the try it kit.  You can order from me anytime just to see if you like it before you subscribe.
Paper Pumpkin Try It Kit
Try it Kit journals $16.95 #132600
 

March Kit

I had a blast making these.  April Kit

 
May Kit.  Memory Book


0 comments: