Monday, August 5, 2013

It's time for Christmas Club


Announcing my August Christmas Card Club
It's that time again! We missed Christmas in July so we're actually late :)   
 I plan to do Christmas Club the same way as last year.

We will meet the 3rd Sunday of each month through November.  We will make 12 cards each month, 3 of each design.  Each class will be $30 with an option to buy the highlighted products at 20% off after the class.

As a bonus, you will receive a club card at your first class.  For each class you attend, you will get a $5 credit towards an order after the last class in November.

Please consider inviting a friend to these classes.  I love to meet your friends.  They are always as sweet as you are.

I will need RSVPs for this class by this Wed the 7th at noon.  Sorry for the short notice, but I'll be out of town that whole weekend and I have to get started earlier than usual.

Please bring your adhesive and scissors.  I hope you have been anticipating the return of this club.  It's just so nice to have them done in plenty of time :)

See ya then!

0 comments: